Monday, December 7, 2009

RSM Exchange Program-2. Preparation

If you successfully get the chance for RSM exchange program, RSM will send you an email very soon to illustrate what you need to do. In the following I will mention some inportant points in the email ( and my own comments)

You need to send to RSM

1) Copy of passport (can also be digital)
2) 4 passport photos
3) CV
4) your complete filled-in personal information form ( They will provide in the email)


Buddy

Each exchange participant will be assigned a MBA10 buddy, but personally I think it's useless. My buddy didn't answer any question for me.


Visas
If you needs a Visa for entering EU, you will also need to provide:

§ copy of your passport including any relevant pages i.e. containing possible residence permit for the country in which you are currently studying

§ legalized copy of birth certificate (please send an English translation of your birth certificate)

§ proof of financial status, usually copies of bank statements are sufficient to prove that you can support yourself while in The Netherlands

§ proof of medical insurance (if you need to arrange this, you can visit www.acepolis.com/ips


Housing
RSM has a dedicated housing office that assists in finding accommodation for the exchange students. Housing office will provide more detailed informaion. I lived in International house. (I-house)
It's a very comfortable environment. You can see some photos in the following link:
http://www.wretch.cc/album/album.php?id=ecloud&book=41

I suggest you can choose the number after 670. So you can go to the terrace easily to enjoy the beautiful view.


Banking
I didn't open an bank account here because I think it's too troublesome. I've heard that there is an opening fee plus monthly fee. So I just withdraw money at ATM from my BOA account. But if you want, you can ask RSM staff and they will be happy to help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment