Thursday, January 14, 2010

RSM Exchange Program-5. Others

1. Here is the comment from another student who came to RSM before. Again, this is only for reference.

I took e-Marketing course from a Canadian prof. It was intense, a 1 week course, 6 hours per day; but if its OK for you, I enjoyed it a lot. Also, negotiation course was OK, it was a bit boring but if you like negotiation, you may take that one. I also took, Supply Chain, International Investment, Future of Advertisement, Consumer Behavior courses. I wouldn't recommend Int. Investment, but all others are good. Consumer Behavior was also enjoyable, and easy.

2. Life in Rotterdam.

RSM will hold an orientation for exchange students. Just remember: BLAAK Market is the best place to buy fruit and vegetable.

3. Commend

I think it was a good opportunity to extend my vision, so I applied for this program. And I DID learn and enjoy it a lot. It was a nice and unique experience to stay in Europe alone for 4 months for me.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete