Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Self Intro: Shengfu Wang.

Hi, This is Shengfu, MBA 2010 candidate in Drucker School.
I like Apple products, I like watching movies, I love to talk with friends, I love great foods, and I like traveling. Now I am staying in CGU dorm, too. Everyone is welcome to come and talk with me!

I suggested everyone to co-host this blog so that we can share information and introduce our school to more prospective students in a more efficient way.

It's very pity that Claremont Graduate University can not be well known in Taiwan. I believe we all like to share and help prospective and new coming students, but we just have no platform to do it. Since blogger is a free and convenient service, let's leverage it.

Please feel free to share everything about CGU and life here. Thank you all for the contribution!

1 comment:

  1. 聖輔PO了一個範例了,Candy 跟 Jammy快複製貼上改名字就可以了

    ReplyDelete